2017 is right around the corner. It’s time to set some goals for 2017. One of the ways that helps me achieve my goals, is to keep a journal.
1. Get a special journal and a nice writing pen. If you get a plain journal, decorate it with your favorite things.
2. Write on the first page all achievements for the new year. (30-minute walk 3-4times a week, 10, 000 steps a day, save 100.00 a month, read daily devotion and scripture etc.) Be very detailed.
3. Section your journal with tabs. (Health/Fitness, Financial, spiritual etc. Put your detailed achievement on the correct tab. Set the time frame in which you would like to achieve the goals. Remember to make the time frame reasonable so that you don’t get overwhelmed. Too much in to little time, may stress you out.
4. Check in daily, two times a week, or just once a week. Write down how things are going, any changes or add goals.
5. When you are near or have reached a goal. Mark it off and replace it with a new goal.
6. Remember to always treat yourself to something, when the goal is complete. (blouse, work out gear, dinner out, massage, mani/pedi etc.)
Some of my goals this year: 10K in April, 10K steps at least 5 days a week, fish only and clean eating, daily devotions, reading/studying the Bible more, etc.